Never Connect Your Controller to Console to Charge Again. OtterBox has given us a on the fly solution to our charging needs and thankfully, it will be here sooner than you think!
Officially part of the Designed for Xbox program, the OtterBox Power Swap Controller Batteries feature a wireless hot-swap design to deliver uninterrupted gameplay and zero controller downtime.
The quick-release batteries swap on-the-fly with one hand during gameplay, no need to pause or resync. Low battery indicator lets you know when it’s time to find a safe place in the game to swap batteries and maintain game dominance without loss of power or controller connection.
– Features quick-release, hot-swap technology for one-handed install during gameplay
– Provides continuous power which means no need to pause or resync
– A reserve cell maintains power while a new battery is clicked into place on the mounting cage
– LEDs display charging status and battery life
– A low-battery alert illuminates your hands, so you know when it’s time to make a battery swap
– Each battery delivers up to 10+ hours of untethered playtime
– Includes two battery units, a charging dock and mounting cages for Xbox Wireless Controllers
– Dock charges both batteries simultaneously and keeps the backup battery fully charged until you need it. You can also charge individual batteries via USB-C cable.
– Optimized for natural controller balance and feel. A single battery + cage + internal reserve weighs the same as a pair of AA batteries!
– Compatible with Xbox One and Xbox X|S controllers and all OtterBox gaming products
– Limited lifetime warranty
OtterBox Power Swap Controller Batteries will available for purchase starting June 15 for $59.95/€59.99 on otterbox.ie, Microsoft, and Amazon. Coming soon to GameStop.