Warhorse Studios today released the Hardcore Mode as a free DLC for all players of Kingdom Come: Deliverance. The DLC will be available on PlayStation®4, Xbox One as well as PC. The Hardcore Mode turns Kingdom Come: Deliverance into a true survival RPG. No visible health or stamina bar, no more autosaving, even more realistic combat and world navigation. Following the sun and studying the detailed world maps will be crucial to navigate through the vast countryside of Bohemia. Are you ready for a truly medieval experience?
“Like every man judged by God, you too have your cross to bear” – The Hardcore Mode introduces unusual perks, like Brittle Bones, Nightmares or Claustrophobia. The player will have to choose at least two and they will stay with him for the whole game. Finishing the game with all perks will unlock new achievements. The Hardcore Mode will surely test the players skills.
Alongside today’s release Deep Silver and Warhorse Studios reveal a first glimpse of the upcoming Story DLC “From The Ashes”, which will release soon.All players of Kingdom Come: Deliverance will get the Hardcore Mode for free with the upcoming patch.
About Kingdom Come: Deliverance
Kingdom Come: Deliverance is a story-driven open-world RPG that immerses you in an epic adventure in the Holy Roman Empire. Avenge your parents’ death as you battle invading forces, go on game-changing quests, and make influential choices. Explore majestic castles, deep forests, thriving villages and countless other realistic settings in medieval Bohemia!
- Massive realistic open world: Majestic castles, vast fields, all rendered in stunning high-end graphics
· Non-linear story: Solve quests in multiple ways, then face the consequences of your decisions
· Challenging combat: Distance, stealth, or melee. Choose your weapons and execute dozens of unique combos in battles that are as thrilling as they are merciless
· Character development: Choose your equipment, improve your skills, and earn new perks
· Dynamic world: Your actions influence the reactions of the people around you. Fight, steal, seduce, threaten, persuade, or bribe. It’s all up to you
· Historical accuracy: Meet real historical characters and experience the genuine look and feel of medieval Bohemia