Koch Media, alongside Headup Games, announce the physical release of Bridge Constructor Compilation for PlayStation®4 in stores. The unique compilation combines the critically acclaimed original game Bridge Constructor, the action engineering driven Constructor Stunts and the amazing cross-over game Bridge Constructor Portal, which combines the original game mechanics with the well-known puzzle elements of Valve’s renown Portal™
For the first time ever, all three titles are combined in one box for PS4®.
About Bridge Constructor Portal
Enter the Aperture Science Enrichment Center and experience Bridge Constructor Portal – the unique merging of the classic Portal™ and Bridge Constructor™ games. Make use of the many Portal gadgets, like portals, propulsion gel, repulsion gel, aerial faith plates, cubes, and more to bypass the sentry turrets, acid pools and laser barriers, solve switch puzzles, and make it through the test chambers unscathed.
The bridge is a lie!
Features Bridge Constructor Portal:
· The merging of two worlds: the first Bridge Constructor™ with an official Portal™ license
· Create complex constructions in the Aperture Science labs
· Let GLaDOS accompany you through tricky physics adventures including the original Voice of Ellen McLain
· Use portals, aerial faith plates, propulsion gel, repulsion gel, and much more to master the complicated tasks
· Evade dangers such as sentry turrets, emancipation grills, laser fields, and acid
About Bridge Constructor Stunts
Stuntman and engineer in one? No problem with Bridge Constructor Stunts! Build imposing ramps and loops to reach your goal in the diverse stages. But building structures alone isn’t enough this time: you sit behind the wheel of the vehicles yourself and have to maneuver them skilfully to the goal. Collect stars, complete daredevil jumps, flips and spectacular stunts, leaving behind a trail of destruction! Improved Construction Mode – Once again you have access to a variety of building materials with different properties. Numerous improvements make building even easier: simply convert a beam you have built into a road, and vice-versa. Additionally, you can now reposition your structures without having to build them from scratch.
Features Bridge Constructor Stunts:
· Improved and simplified Construction Mode
· Build ramps and drive vehicles across them yourself
· Diverse levels with multiple objectives: reach the goals, collect stars, score target
· Delivery vans and dump trucks with cargo that wreaks havoc when coming loose
· Various building materials
· Spectacular stunts and rampages of destruction
· Let the world be part of your most outrageous jumps
About Bridge Constructor
Bridge Constructor lets player become an appraised bridge engineer and architect. Creating and designing new constructions and real life testing their stability and functionality is core to the game. Thanks to the laws of physics the game offers inferior creations as well as collapses and sheer chaos! Different materials such as wood, steel cables or concrete pillars offer countless ways to create new bridges. But players need to keep a keen eye on the budget as well.
Features Bridge Constructor:
· 64 Levels
· 6 Settings: City, Canyon, Beach, Mountains, Hills, Grotto
· Option to build sloping roads
· Map with all unlocked worlds/levels
· 4 different building materials: Wood, Steel, Cables, Concrete pillars
· Color coded load indicator for different building materials
· Three different load bearing levels: Car, Truck and Tank Truck
· High score per level
About Headup Games
Headup is a hybrid games publishing and development company providing players worldwide with the best content in the independent gaming sector. Established in 2009, it is active on all major platforms such as consoles, mobile devices and PC, and was awarded as “Best Publisher” at the German Developers Awards in 2012, 2013 and 2017. With over 70 million customers served on mobile and further several million players on the PC and consoles, Headup is always looking to raise awareness and commercial success for developers thinking outside the box. More information can be found at https://www.headupgames.com.